GIF Movie Gear Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

GIF Movie Gear

I installed GIF Movie Gear version 4.1.1 in Crossover (version 6.0.1) and it works great! No problem installing it, using the Crossover installation menus.

After installing the program, I could not find the program icon on the desktop or in the Crossover Windows menu. However, both the desktop icon and the Crossover Windows entry for Movie Gear magically appeared after I logged out and logged back into my account on the computer. Crossover is amazing!

BTW, I'm running Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 (64 bit). I installed Movie Gear in a winxp bottle.

And in case you didn't know, GIF Movie Gear is a nice program for working with AVI files, as well as GIF files.

G.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoia2JMOVhGZXp4TXN1clVBdCIsImdkcHIiOjB9