Guild Wars 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Is there any fix for the Black Lion Trading Company?

Can someone help me get the Black Lion Trading Company fixed cause I really wanna use the Trading Post on it.

Hi James,

just check out the Sticky-Thread called Guild Wars 2 - READ ME FIRST and download the latest CX-Version from the Guild-Wars2-test.

Then you could use the Black Lion Trading Company, if the Service is online and no Quaggan sleeping there :)

Regards

Chris

Here's the actual link to that

Okay so i have the build Crossover 11.2.0 but I dont know how to instal the other files. Can someone please help me with that. I have a file that says Sources, no sure what to do with it.

In that Downloadfolder where you find the .tar file you should also find install-crossover-11.2.0.bin that install the patched Version of Crossover. Edit: Not on your System, on the Server to download! The Install-Crossover have no guildwarsspecial in there names but stored in the GW2Test directory.

Should be the same way as you installed crossover the first time. I am not sure if this will override or bring some issues with other Games. I don't think so, since crossover use the bottles. I just downloaded the bin file and execute it. A installer will start and ask you to override your crossover installation. Oh wait no it doesn't, it ask where to store crossover but here it set allreade the old installation path.

I had no issues with my update.

Okay I have tried opening the instal-crossover-11.2.0.bin file but it will not open on my computer. I have tried a lot of things getting Stuffit Expander etc. but nothing seems to work. Any way around this?

James Lawson wrote:

Okay I have tried opening the instal-crossover-11.2.0.bin file but
it will not open on my computer. I have tried a lot of things
getting Stuffit Expander etc. but nothing seems to work. Any way
around this?

If you have a Mac you need the .zip.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoic0V5TGtQdFk5Tm1Kc2RXSCIsImdkcHIiOjB9