Guild Wars 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Does guild wars 2 work on mac with the latest crossover update?

i have a mid 2012 mac book pro and i was wondering if this game can run on my system or not

thanks,
Clawknight72

Why dont try the Mac client of Guild Wars 2?

Ok I is just sulution with cider (a commercial fork of WineX) but maybe it will be better run than with Corossover.
Screenshot of running GW2 on Linux

clawknight72 wrote:

i have a mid 2012 mac book pro and i was wondering if this game can
run on my system or not

thanks,
Clawknight72

We think it should, and if you have a recent Mac, we're also hoping that Apple's next 10.8 OS upgrade (10.8.3 has been brewing for a while, it seems) will make the graphics even better and faster (coupled, that is, with our own upcoming CrossOver release).

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoic2ZGQnB2eE5YS1pWeVNISiIsImdkcHIiOjB9