Guild Wars 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Nvidia Graphics

Hello,

just have to say that i thought Crossover have include some Scripts that handle the Optimization in the Installation. Like that include Patch that handle https and the Browser ingame which is need by the Trading Post or the -dx9single stuff.

Off Course its my fault that i did not check that but since i got some Crashes Ingame i set my Video-Memory to the right Value like its recommended in the Tips and Tricks section. It was unset since i launched the last crossover update from a separate installation, to be safe that the update didn't break anything.

Not sure if this brings a performance Boost or the using of:

LD_PRELOAD="libpthread.so.0 libGL.so.1" __GL_THREADED_OPTIMIZATIONS=1 /PATH_TO/crossover

That snipped code i found on the Winehq Page for Guild Wars 2:

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=26558

Its an Optimization for Nvidia Cards and the nvidia driver above 310.14+.

My Question and why i opened this thread: Is there a File that Crossover use when it Launch the Application? Perhaps i made something wrong, i start Guild Was 2 every time with "Run Command" after choosing the Bottle.

In my conceivability crossover have a special Windows Registration/Registry for each Bottle which is slightly improved for that Application or use Special Command Line Operators before launching the game. I did not found something like that... Is crossover that open source that you can tell me in which folder i found the settings for my GuildWars2 Bottle? Not even Sure if i chose the prepared Bottle myself or if i just name it the way.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibkZac05ZUkp4Sk5HTGRFRiIsImdkcHIiOjB9