Guild Wars 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Hands on 64 Bit Version?

Dear Codeweavers,

yes i'll honor your work with a new half year subscription at Fall 2014. For my favorite Game Guild Wars 2 i have just one request and i know its not possible or easy to comply all wishes. Please take a look on that 64 Bit Stuff in Wine and Guild Wars 2.

Its really tricky for me to survey how Guild Wars 2 as a 32 Bit or 64 Bit Application itself handle its decision to be a 64 Bit Program on a 64 Bit operating System, or if its a 32 Bit Application running on a 64 Bit application.

Since Guild Wars 2 32-Bit Version has a memory bug which force me to restart the Game every hour of playing. I would love to got rid of it. All recommendations on that Bug is: Switch to an 64 Bit Operating System.

Please investigate some Time in that issue, for other applications too! Would be nice to switch between a 32 and 64 Bit starter for different applications on 64 Bit Operating Systems.

With best regards,

Chris

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiS0N4bldoQWhMbXYyTXFCQSIsImdkcHIiOjB9