Guild Wars Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

regarding legal pledges or where we may claim at

Hello there, I am really haven't it in mind to be outstanding person over whole forum with my claims. Therefore I still hasn't found even a reasonable solution regarding the troubles caused by persistent crashing once I'd tried entering any in game mission. Most of all it makes me real mad if I play with my PvP character - thus i am just unable to enjoy PvP at all unluckily isn't it? Hope you do realize that.
Now I wish to claim for tech support and suppose it's naturally. Once I've claimed the NCsoft programers staff I received the quit polite feedback with a bunch of questions but particularly :
run with flag
"C:\Program Files\Guild Wars\Gw.exe" -diag
grab one NetworkDiag.log file and retrieve it to our head-quarter so we may inspect it issues within.
Yes unexpectedly and I was much wander that this trick has worked! However when I begin reading the strings I've caught a pretty interesting line called 'video card section' and there the X video system was clearly stated.
What should I do next? I know it for sure that neither Ncsfot not ArenaNet no longer hasn't providing any 'alternate' OS with a support :(
From the other hand as I has been notified by one famous guy from a local Cross Over stuff it isn't should be connected to their program issues but may caused my poor hardware or so.
Please I hope to your much understanding and charity
Kindest regards

Hi,

I'm afraid I didn't quite follow exactly what you're asking.

You may wish to send the diagnostic log to the NCsoft folks. Maybe they won't provide support, but they may be in a generous mood and at least tell you the most likely places to look for the problem.

Guild Wars is not (yet) a supported application under CrossOver. I'm not quite sure what you meant by "legal pledges" and "claim" in your subject line. Do you mean against us (CodeWeavers) or NCsoft? 😕

Hello there, thanks for reply. Indeed it would be so much great if I found someone from programming staff 'so generous' therefor i don't counting on a such way. I merely wish to know who may provide some help to me with persistent crashing of Guild Wars missions UNDER THE LEGISLATIVE grounds that's it.

pls reply

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSmNBTW1IeWM3N1loZzRuUyIsImdkcHIiOjB9