Guild Wars Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Installation

I've been stop playing GW for quite some times now, because i hate to run WINDOWS! and this morning when i received email from codeweavers, i downloaded the crossover games, and try to install GW back on my MB Pro. Somehow installation was failed using GW Nightfall DVD (collectors edition) and when i use faction cds, it's not recognized as supported application... hmm.. what went wrong? anyway i continue installing, and can't wait how they handle the gameplay and graphic, oh and also sounds.

We have never tried installing GW from CD admittedly, we only used the download installer. If you select Guild Wars from the games list in the installer, CrossOver fill fetch the Guild Wars downloader for you and install GW via download.

Okay, the installation went well. But one thing still bug me, i can't use command -image anymore... i hope before getting to bed, i want to download all the files, so the gameplay run smoother the next time i want to play again.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWHRLNlc0dUZXY3k1a0gzTiIsImdkcHIiOjB9