Guild Wars Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

32 bit cursor

I read the other day on the wine site about the progress on Guild Wars. Apparently there is need for a 32 bit cursor patch, which hasn't been used so far.

If anybody should have any news on this issue, I would be very interested to have him share them :)

Bob

There are cursor patches for wine by written Henri Verbeet, but they modify wine deep down to its core parts, so it is possible that it has negative effects on other apps. It needs a source modification of wine, so if you want to use it you have to patch and compile wine yourselves unfortunately.

Does this in essence mean that it doesn't look all to good in terms of support for Guild Wars in the next couple of months?

And is there any other way I could lend a hand to improve this situation?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiN3dlVXplc1U5Q2VZWlNaSyIsImdkcHIiOjB9