Guild Wars Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Guild Wars Support in 7.0

Everybody may have already used 6.2 but in case you haven't, people should know that there were not advances made in it as far as Guild Wars goes. Somebody with CodeWeavers responded to my beta report saying that there are serious considerations to support Guild Wars in 7.0. This might or might not happen the staff here decides. But now is as good a time as ever to encourage friends who would be interested or whoever to sign-up and vote for guild wars/make a donation.

So in other words, we have to wait another 7-8 major updates before they support this game? Probably 3-4 years from now, or maybe more... Can I wait that long, or just buy (or make one) PC just for the GW. Seriously I don't like playing with Windows, i don't like dual booting, PC emulation still not at gold standard for gaming yet (not even silver). So if I have to dedicate a new machine to play my game, well... that's what I would do

Guild Wars is a hot candidate for added support in Crossover 7.0, which is planned to ship around January.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiY0M2elNFTFRmbVZjNmtoVSIsImdkcHIiOjB9