Guild Wars Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Mac Dock & Menu Bar in Fullscreen

Hi, when i try to run GW in Fullscreen, i still have my Dock & the Menu Bar in the Screen??

I try to use the 1680x1050 Resolution, but it jumps always to 1680x1028 Resolution, why?
And how can i fixe it, it run GW in a win2000 bottle, its the first time i'm using crossover games, so i don't have experience in crossover.

Maybe someone can help me.

Thanks.

The parent post is over one year old, but in case others come here searching for an answer:

The Mac Dock can be easily hidden. Go to System Preferences, choose the Dock panel and select the "Automatically hide and show the Dock" option. You can also find a divider in the Dock between the applications and documents sections. Hover your mouse over it and control-click or right-click to view a menu to turn Dock hiding on or off.

The smaller-than-expected vertical resolution gives just enough pixels for the Mac menu bar to show at the top of the screen. I find this very useful in combination with Mac Spaces, where I run Guild Wars in one space and my web browser for referencing the game wiki in another. However, using the in-game Guild Wars graphic control preferences, the full-screen resolution can be set to whatever you wish.

I do not use the Crossover virtual desktop setting in my Guild Wars bottle.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZDI4eHNHN3hHbnkzWG1jRiIsImdkcHIiOjB9