Guild Wars

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Reply to Thread Back to Threads

Losing connection (Code=007)
Shane Knysh
Shane Knysh Turbo Chief Senior Advocate
Posted 2011-05-29 13:35
I have 2 installs 1 is an old install recently upgraded to crossover games 10.1 the other is a fresh install.

One both machines I see the same behaviour. When I start Guild Wars I select a character, it starts loading assets and fails with a lost connection Code=007. If I restart the host machine and run only guild wars I can usually (75%+) get into the game without error.

Once I quit the game and run other applications and return to Guild Wars I will get the Code=007 errors again until I freshly reboot the host machine.

Anyone else seeing this behaviour?
Anyone have a recommended fix?

Thanks!
Shane
Anthony Ogden
Anthony Ogden
Posted 2011-06-25 14:24
I've also had the same issue. Just to let Crossover know it isn't an isolated incident.
Brian G.
Brian G.
Posted 2011-06-25 23:21
Take a look at this: http://www.codeweavers.com/support/tickets/browse/?ticket_id=843373
I'm not sure if it is directly related, at this moment this is still an unsolved...

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

Please Wait...
eyJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi02LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNTcwNTQ3NzcwfQ==