Guild Wars Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Connection impossible ...

Hi guys !

For beginning, I am a french people and I have fifteen years old, so my english is not very good ... Have you got a french admin for more facility ?

So, I have bought Guild wars 2 days ago. I had my new Mac book pro 2 days ago too (13', Intel HD Graphics 4000, Lion, Intel core duo i7, 8 go ram) and I have a (big) problem with Guild wars. When the installation is finished and when the game started, my Mac reboot because I have a Kernel Panic. I had a big conversation with the administrator of "PlayOnMac" but we don't have found the solution ... I have enabled "GLSL" with the application PlayOnMac and nothing too ...

What is the cause of this problem (because I'm alone who get this bug) ? :o

I'm very sad (and ungry :p) because Guild Wars is my first MMORPG, and I'm fond of it ! Please, help D: ... (Shaiya running good, but I don't like this game :x).

(I don't used google trad' for this text ^^').

Thanks a lot,
Lapindicite.

Edit : this problem is resolved, look my second message :).

Okay, so I have installing the update of Mac 2012 and the game running perfect, but now, the problem is the connection. When I'm connecting on the game, I have a message of error 3010 who say I'm not connected on Internet, but I'm on conversation in skype and I'm connected, sure !

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUUV1U3p5VXVIOFJKSG1HUSIsImdkcHIiOjB9