Guild Wars Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Can't reach arenanet

Hello, i am on ubuntu mate since 3 days and i downloaded gw and it was working fine until i tried to add some components to make battle.net work but now i can't play the game. The installation work fine until it has to reach something online and they put me a red message telling me i can't connect to arenanet.

As i said above i'm on linux ubuntu mate.
Sorry for my english, it isn't my native language and if you need more informations about my situation, i will gladly give them to you.

Thank you for your time

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibk5nWGNGdnFTdkNHRWNQVyIsImdkcHIiOjB9