Guild Wars Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Installing Guild Wars via Crossover Games 9.1.0

This has actually been an on going problem since 9 was first released, leading me to stay with v8. Anyways.. when I go to start to installing Guild Wars through the app, it doesn't finish. Just says that it is unable to finish the install and GW was not installed. This happened.. I have since reinstalled Snow Leopard on a new HDD, and still the same problem.. so can't really say that an app is in conflict. Any idea on this? Need me to give any info?

edit
Just tried it again.. and this is exactly what it is telling me....

"The installer has exited but Guild Wars does not seem to be installed."

Did you install guildwars using the C4P file?

I've tried installing via the c4p file aswell as through the program its self.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVHBOUnNZZHRrTXh0UGN5YyIsImdkcHIiOjB9