Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Please help! Doesnt work!

I'm on a macbook pro running the steam version of half-life 2 deathmatch. For some reason it freezes on the loading screen!

Mac OS X Version 10.5.8
2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
GeForce 8600M GT
VRAM 128 MB

If theres any other info that might help let me know, i would love to play this game!!!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTjhQWWFHbkx5NUZ2RlVuWSIsImdkcHIiOjB9