Half-Life 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Mods?

i would love to play smod tactical delta 4, a call of duty 4 mod for half life 2, but the game won't start. I've tried all of the launch options I know of to help, but none keep there from being a freeze. I've looked at all of the other treads for this but have found nothing... im using crossover games 7.0.

this is because half life 2 wont start, try it, i guarantee it wont start, if it does, i guarantee the mod will work.

Valve issued an update to Half-Life 2 at some point which caused it to stop loading in CrossOver Games. However, it does work in the unsupported releases we make available to customers in between full, supported releases. These are available at My Account -> My Downloads -> Unsupported Downloads.

We are, of course, working on putting out a new supported release of CrossOver Games, too. 😊

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZXo0SEJ5TDl3R2dHVFZ2dCIsImdkcHIiOjB9