Half-Life 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

New Mod - Neotokyo

http://www.neotokyohq.com/index.html
Hey I installed this new mod Neotokyo (I submitted it as an app) and I started it up flawlessly and joined a game. When I spectate I get a glorious 60fps. But once I spawn the game crashes and gives me a runtime error. This happens every time with any settings by the looks of it, as well I have tested this on two macs (iMac and Macbook Pro) both with the same issue. Can I blame this on WINE or bad coding by the mod?

I lowered the resolution below 1024 768 and it worked. It looks like a coding problem with the mod. I then uninstalled the mod because I discovered I didn't like it too much and I needed hard drive space.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiY0ZQNXhTNWRVdXE1UWZ1NSIsImdkcHIiOjB9