Half-Life 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Sounds gets garbled after playing for some time

Hey

I just bought Cross Over Games and am trying to play Half Life 2 and Counter Strike Source. However, in both games I have the problem that the sound gets all garbled up after playing for some time, and then it keeps that way.

I am running Cross Over Games 8.1.0 (I believe it is the latest) on an Ubuntu 9.10 machine. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards Kenneth Nielsen

Hallo again

I have just learned that I have the exact same problem in Battlefield 1942, which probably suggest that it is more general problem with compatibility. I can also inform you that this problem does not exist i C&C General Zero Hour and Red alert 2 Yuri's Revenge (Which is the two games from my "The first decade package I have tested).

If you need hardware info let me know.

Regards Kenneth Nielsen

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVHdRdFZoMk1QRUw4d1VHVCIsImdkcHIiOjB9