Heroes of Might and Magic III Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Please post to appropriate venues...

Please be aware that there are two separate listings for this game:

Heroes of Might and Magic III
and
Heroes of Might and Magic III Complete

Please reserve postings, tips, and screenshots that are regarding the "Complete" edition for that listing.

Kivanc Muslu...you probably weren't aware that there was a separate listing for the "Complete" edition; we're working on getting your postings moved to that one.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the notification, I really wasn't aware that there was also a Heroes of Might and Magic III complete. Sorry for my haste. I even proposed to open different games for the different versions of the same game.

If it would be faster/easier, I can remove my current posts, and recreate them in HoMM III complete.

Thank you.

Kivanc,

No problem. I figured it was just an excited and hasty addition. I appreciate your interest and involvement. Thank you for being willing to contribute.

Yeah, it probably would be quicker if you moved the posts...plus you'd get the credit for posting them. :)
...Jason

Hi Jason,

I have just moved the tips & tricks section and edited a little for the HoMM 3 Complete section. By the way, I figured why I couldn't find the game first. The game is spelled with an '&' instead of the word 'and' and therefore if I search with 'and' it does not show up :) Maybe the search field might be updated or a trick can be done to bypass this.

Of course I couldn't move the pictures as I have no privilege to do that. Again I can delete the pictures and resubmit them, however if somebody else with a greater privileges over the forum could move them I think it will be easier.

Again sorry for my haste, and I will be getting out of being an advocate of this game (since I don't have the version only contains this).

Cheers.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSktMckpzUlhuWmdBWlI5UyIsImdkcHIiOjB9