Heroes of Might and Magic IV Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Heroes of Might and Magic 4 / IV combat screen

Hi

I just bought and installed the GOG.com version of Heroes IV using crossover and while the town, map etc screens are all fine, the combat screen seems to be 'cut off' and I can not see the full battlefield nor all of my troops. Don't really know what to do about this (if anything) and while not ideal, the game is playable - obviously, seeing all my troops and having better control over the battlefield would be better. Are you guys aware of this bug, and is there anything that can be done about it? I also seem unable to change to 1280x resolution (1024x seems to be the max).

Anyone out there using GOG's version of Heroes IV that has managed to overcome this?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Using Crossover v10.1.0 on MacBook 7,1 using MacOSX 10.6.7

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQ0tSVG1VSnR5UVFrY3hGNyIsImdkcHIiOjB9