Hitman 2: Silent Assassin Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

all caracters are grey shadows

hmm the game works perfectly on max. resolution on my mac mini 1.66 on osx 10.5.5. The only problem: 47 and all his enemies are grey shadows. I'ts playable though, just that i always forget how i dressed myself and can't see it.

hi
I have tried several times to laod the program. I think it is loaded, but it will never open and I cannot run it on my Imac.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiV2FLWUdIR0tIcnZOWEg4VSIsImdkcHIiOjB9