Hitman: Codename 47 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Works with Steam

Hi, this seems to be working fine when using steam, I currently have the graphics settings of the game set to;

• Direct 3D
  • 1024x768

Hi,

Please submit a medal ranking for this app so that the 'known not
to work' medal for the app is addressed/updated to better reflect
the app's working status wrt the Steam release.

Cheers!

I am thinking of getting the steam version to play on my Imac.
Does this work in full screen??
I have Blood Money and it only seems to work in window format and the mouse is not working that well.

I have silent assasin and it seems to be great... full screen and all

Fred

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVDZCUVA3TWRtQVlockViRSIsImdkcHIiOjB9