iPod Support in iTunes 4.0 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

dcom95 install??
Anonymous

I'm trying to figure out how to get dcom95 installed properly and there doesn't seem to be much specific info about it out there. First off, what is the "office setup utility" mention in the faq to install dcom95? I assumed it was the install windows software program that comes with cxoffice because DCOM95 was listed under the programs list. However, when I try to install dcom95 with this, by default it tries to create a new win98 bottle to install it on. I've tried both installing it into a new bottle and forcing it to install onto my win2000 bottle (where itunes is) and neither work, though the latter does cause my itunes install to quite working. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi All,

I have similar problems to get my iPod working with iTunes (CX5.0), see this ticket: http://www.codeweavers.com/support/tickets/browse/?ticket_id=67619;list=6;ticket_level=3 I've spent hours without success... ☹️

Right now I think I am going nuts because under "Known issues" is mentioned that iPod sync does only work with iTunes 4.6. Question to the developers: Is this still valid? By default CX 5.0 installs iTunes version 4.9...

Does this mean I wasted all my time and investigations, because it will not work anyway with iTumes version > 4.6???

Thanks and best regards,
Uwe

Anonymous

I'm using SUSE 10 as well, let me know if you get this figured out. Also, have you tried it with iTUNES 4.6? If so, where can you get it? Thanks!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVGM1MlFRVkhReWJBZjhTQyIsImdkcHIiOjB9