iTunes 4.0 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

IiTunes failed to start
Anonymous

I have installed crossover office 4.1, from the configuration panel I got itunes. I successfully start the program and hear the sound by uncommenting "HardwareAcceleration" = "Emulation" in dsound section. Than I have installed internet explorer 6.0 and itune is gone. When i try to start iTunes I got this messagge: "The registry settings used by the iTunes drivers for importing and burning CDs and DVDs are missing. This can happen as a resut of installing other CD burning software. Please reinstall iTunes". I tried to disinstall e reinstall iTunes bu it still doesen't work.

Any Idea?

thanks Gioni

Anonymous

The distro is an ubuntu whith gnome...

Bye Gioni

That registry message is normal; it's one of the reasons we don't
call iTunes gold.

What we're hoping to do is fix the code so that CD burning
actually works, but that's proving hard. So we struggle
with just hiding the dialog box, when it does provide a useful
bit of information; as you can tell, we're on the fence.

Cheers,

Jer

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoienl2RkZLdHdreUJ1VVpRTSIsImdkcHIiOjB9