iTunes 4.0 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

iTMS Account

When I click on Sign On, iTunes complains that it could not reach the internet, but that is strange, because I just did to get to the store. This is with a clean install of iTunes 4.9 and CO5.

Well, I did get on... but I had to click the "sign in" button twice. The first time I could see my computer sending packets out to iTMS, but there was no response. I let it time out (although, I got no error/warning) and tried again. That time I got on right away. It seems to be working fine now.

Ok, I just quit and restarted iTunes. I got into iTMS without any problems.

This was not a clean install per-se. CXO was a clean in install, but I restored a bottle archive that had 4.7 installed. The bottle was from 5.0 RC1. I then installed 4.9 on top of 4.7 so I could keep the location of music (it's a pain to re-import everything over and over...). I don't know if that is the difference between mine and yours...

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiMzNGVXJIVUMybVh1RTJhYyIsImdkcHIiOjB9