iTunes 4.0 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

remove window border in itunes
Anonymous

i got itunes to run perfectly in crossover 5, i have one question though. i saw one screenshot wherein the window border for crossover office is invisible. how do you that? i want itunes to appear as if it is natively running in linux. =)

When I was using Suse with KDE, I got the "iTunes-only" titlebar. When I switched over to Ubuntu with GNOME I got the window managers titlebar above the iTunes titlebar (I tested it with FC4 also).

It may be a Metacity(the window manager) issue in GNOME. Not sure. I could try loading Icewm as the win manager for GNOME to see if it's a GNOME thing or a Metacity thing, but that seems like too much work for something that doesn't really bother me (and technically isn't a bug)... maybe someone else?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNHNyZDJZNUo1Q0hDUDR5YiIsImdkcHIiOjB9