iTunes 4.0 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

signing in

Hi all!
I'm new to codeweavers... I bought it cause i'd like to use itunes to buy music but unfortunatly it seems not allowing me to sign-in. I've tried to install also dcom95 and internet explorer (supporting encrypted logins) but the behaviour of itunes didn't change: actually it works perfectly but when i try to log-in, my packets are dilivered, the window "accessing the store" appears but there is no answer from the server until, a few minutes later, an "error in connection" appears!!
Any suggestion?

Yeah, getting the same issue. I cannot create a new account or login with an existing one (I tried my partners). Also if I use one of her m4p's, I cannot get the password veriyfied.

I can browse stores (Australia and Japan), sample music fine ...but cant logon.

I have put my vote in for 6.0.

I have a great player in Amorok but I would just like to buy some music.

I run Mepis 6.0 beta1 (i386) and Mandriva (AMD64) with Crossover 5.0.3

Oh ... and I dont have an iPod.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZVFYem1NSEZrM1Fhbk1uVSIsImdkcHIiOjB9