iTunes 6.0 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

no subject

On Fedora 6 and 5 and crossover 6 beta 2 I am able to install and run itunes 6. But, I can't connect to music store (I can't even see the store). When I click on music store it says "Itunes could not connect to music store. Make sure you network connection is active and try again." Obviously, my connection is fine. Any ideas?

iTunes is the one application that causes me to use windows once a week. I'd love to break the habit.

Thanks,

Jack

This is a known issue. If you set wininet to "native" it will access the music store, but you still can't log in. I have found no solution to this problem.

-Matthew D'Asaro

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicFhaTDhCR1BGTG41QWRCcyIsImdkcHIiOjB9