iTunes 9.2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Working @ Ubuntu 10.04

Well I got it rolling. Not much to it - just to install and launch. Crashes sometimes and can't launch Apple Store. Though I can login and search for album artwork and turn on genius and such. Don't really know if Home Sharing is functioning though.

Does it work for syncing your music files across to an i phone/pod/pad?

Also looks like you have to use the 32 bit version of itunes. 64bit just throws up an error.

hrm even with the 32 bit installer and 10.04 i get an error when trying to install itunes 9.2.1 it says an error occured and dies out. I'm using a winxp bottle you have a walk through of what you used?

hrm though maybe going to a vista bottle and saying NO to turn on my auto play cd feature would fix it but no dice.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicTdKVDVGc3lTM1lIZVRzcSIsImdkcHIiOjB9