Jade Empire Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Bronze in CXG 10.2.0 Linux - mouse bug

Specifically, I tried Jade Empire: Special Edition on Steam.

I just tried it for a few minutes, but everything seems to work, even cutscenes and battles. The problem is that the mouse is never visible. I think this is normal during gameplay, but I certainly expected the mouse when navigating the menus.

I think the game is entirely playable, just a bit annoying to fiddle with the arrow keys when you need to attend to the menu.

There's one other little bug. Launching the game. I could not run it directly; it had to be done only from Steam, and only through the "Jade Empire Launcher," which actually starts playing the music several seconds before you actually see the "Play" button. (So it would be a pain to try to debug this version!)

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNHZ4WXI0YUY0cEhCRlBiYiIsImdkcHIiOjB9