Jagged Alliance: Back In Action Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

JA: BIA Demo

Hi, I downloaded the JA: BIA demo from Steam and I can play the game but am not sure whether its because it was a night mission or not but the graphics and all seem to be ok. I turned off the fullscreen as most games has problems with CXG on with it. Loading seems a bit slow and when I exit the game it hangs at the quit menu. Anyone else tried the demo or the full game? I really want to buy the game but nobody has tested it yet.

Zeocrusher
MacBook 13.3" Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4GHz
2GB 1067 MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256MB
Mac OSX 10.6.8
CXG 10.1.2

Well, I just bought it on steam..seems to work okay. The only problem I've encountered so far is that the ground textures seem to be all black.

EDIT: Oh and I had to rename the 'videos' directory to something else in order to get past the intro movie.

Hi, okay so the ground is Black. Theres an intro? I didnt see one though. But for mouse navigation, does yours move like way too fast when scrolling the screen. Mine does.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiellTY2FrbUZuRnVxazZ1eiIsImdkcHIiOjB9