Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

My experience

CPU: 2.0 Ghz Intel Core Duo
RAM: 3 GB DDR2
HD: 250 GB
Graphics: GeForce 9500m GS

I got the game to install and run fine (menus and all {check the Tip I posted in the "Tips & Tricks" section for this}) but would crash after loading the first level. This only happened when I maxed the settings out for the game (full installation), but when I installed the game in a "Complete Installation" (second-highest level of installation), the level would not be found and I wouldn't be able to continue because of that. How utterly strange!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiS3BUaHZtZ1FGc0JjNlFwdiIsImdkcHIiOjB9