Just Cause 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Direct X 10 on MacBook Pro Late 2012

Hello!

I recently bought Just Cause 2 from Steam, so I installed it on my MacBook Pro 9,1 Late 2012 via CrossOver and tried to start it.
The game crashes with the Message:

Still getting this error: 
Fatal DirectX error! 
Code:  2 
Result:  0x0:  S_OK 

The game will now exit.  Try starting the game with /failsafe if the problem persists.

There was a thread two years ago about JC2, but it seems it didn't work that time.

But today the Hardware is better (2,3 GHz Intel Core i7; 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3; NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 512), so technically it should work AFAIK.

Are there any possibilities to get DX10 installed and working on CrossOver Mac

It would be so awesome if this and the Just Cause 2 Multiplayer could work somehow... :D

Best Regards!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSlFySDN6YlRaZjlBcFZocyIsImdkcHIiOjB9