Kingpin: Life of Crime Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Kingpin with 4.0

I installed the Windows Demo and it works perfect!
The only thing is it unzips the game into /fake_windows/Kingpin Demo
So you will have to cd into the install directory and run it from there
or hand set up your shortcuts. This is not a CX problem its just the way
they install the game demo.

Here is what I have in my config.

[AppDefaults\\kingpin.exe\\x11drv]
; Kingpin
"Desktop" = "800x600"
"Managed" = "N"

Tom

Kingpin Loads and works as long as you install from the Kingpin.exe file and not the install.exe file. I just can't get the sound to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Bill

webrad98@pacbell.net

Hey Bill,

You might try the standard sound FAQs; they tend to apply well to
a range of sound situation.

On another note, any chance I can persuade you to come build
a cxtest script for this? www.cxtest.org, or probably better, come
hang out IRC at #cxtest at www.freenode.net.

Cheers,

Jer

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiV2JxVVlFVVFyWVJaRkNXcSIsImdkcHIiOjB9