Left 4 Dead Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

left 4 dead

after searching the web and finding no one else seems to have the problem i am, i came here.
i can open the game just fine on my imac, but once i go into a game, say single player mode. i cant see the fellow players, zombies, guns, health packs or doors..not sure about cars didn't get that far in. i played with all the settings, tried changing everything around and i cant see them. someone please help!! i've been dying to play this game and i thought i finally found a way ☹️

may i know your imacs graphic card?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUE5aeFk2bnJ5blpUekVGZCIsImdkcHIiOjB9