Left 4 Dead Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Left 4 Dead Gaming Event?

Would anyone who has gotten Left 4 Dead to work like to play with others?
Just a thought.

If I actually get it to work for sure!

Email me at pokedex2536@gmail.com I might be able to help you ALOT.

Ya that would be fun :D

I am going to attempt this over the weekend. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for the help!

Alright, let's hope Jimi can get it to work over the weekend! Good luck dude!

Sounds like fun. Join in http://steamcommunity.com/groups/crossovergamers
I'm Zectbumo

Alright I added you. I can't believe I forgot to join the crossover games group as well.

Ok I joined the steam group :D

Btw Im Vrekk

Okay :D

joined crossover group too

I am SnowSakura :D

I will add you both Vrekk and SnowSakura. I am Noah Gibbs.

I joined the steam group.
I'm Speeder7000

L4D is up and running on my iMac. Today is the first day I've ever played so I've mainly just been playing SP to get my bearings, but I'm definitely down to play with others if they can hang with my n00bish-ness.

1 to 13 of 13

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicFR2YVBjN1Y3cllOeFBIZSIsImdkcHIiOjB9