Lord of the Rings Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Failure

Hello!
So, I've used Crossover in the past for LOTRO, and it's worked perfectly. However, a couple months ago, I had to delete the app off of my computer, to make room for a new Mac update. Long story short, I'm going through the process of downloading Crossover and LOTRO, and my first attempt failed. Kept getting the error that Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 failed to download in the installation process. I skipped this step, and LOTRO failed to launch so I'm assuming I need it. RIP. Any ideas on how to fix this? (Am trying the Windows 10 64-bit currently, fingers crossed)

Tried running it again. The 1.1 downloaded, but now have the following message:
Setup has detected that this computer does not meet the requirements to install this software. The following blocking issues must be resolved before you can install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable Setup software package.

Please Resolve the Following: A newer version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable has been detected on the machine.

LOL, this will drive me insane

Hi, Abby! It would be very helpful to know exactly what Mac you are using, how much RAM you have installed, the exact version of MacOS you are running, and the exact version of Crossover you are running. (For example, I am using a 2019 21.5" iMac i3 3.6GHz with 32gb of RAM, MacOS Big Sur 11.4, Radeon Pro 555X w/2gb of VRAM, and Crossover 20.0.4.)

I suggest you start from scratch and then install from the full Windows installer instead of using the "crosstie".
1- Delete your Crossover bottle.
2- Create a new Crossover bottle. Be sure it is Windows 10 64-bit. (Windows 10 without the 64-bit suffix will not do.)
3- Install DirectX for Modern Games into your bottle.
4- Check the "settings" for your bottle to be sure the following things, and ONLY the following things, are checked:
DEFAULT BOTTLE
PERFORMANCE ENHANCED GRAPHICS
DXVK BACKEND FOR D3D11
5- Download the "PC Download" LOTRO installer from here:
https://www.lotro.com/en/game/download
6- In Crossover, click INSTALL A WINDOWS APPLICATION near the bottom of the main Crossover window. At the bottom-left of the next window that appears, click BROWSE ALL APPLICATIONS. At the bottom of the list that appears, click UNLISTED APPLICATION. Then click CONTINUE. Click on CHOOSE INSTALLER FILE and navigate your way to lotrolive.exe which you downloaded in 5 above. Choose lotrolive.exe and then just follow the prompts until the game begins downloading and installing itself.

That should at least get you started. If you'd like to see more detailed instructions which I provided to someone else recently, read here:
https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?687323-3rd-day-with-macbook-and-3rd-day-in-a-row-without-lotro-)

You might also want to refer to Message #17 in this thread:
https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?684532-Success-with-Crossover-20-and-MacOS-Big-Sur-11-0-1

Hello!
Thanks so much for replying 😊 As for my device deets, I've got a 2019 13" MacBook Pro, 8GB of memory, using MacOS Big Sur 11.2.3, and then Crossover 20.0.4. I'll start from scratch and get back to you if it worked!

So went through the whole process, waited for the game to download for a bajillion hours and again....no luck ☹️ This time, it got all the way to the log in and clicking play, but nothing happened. Plus, the app is not showing as downloaded in Crossover - just seems to have disappeared (only shows 'run command' under the bottle programs). Should I fix my resolution? I read somewhere that I might have to do that, and I used EasyRes for that prior to the new Crossover update.

Also, this might be worth noting, but I was never asked about DirectX10 or 11. Just asked me about high res, which I selected yes. Thank you again for your help!

I'm going to delete everything (bottle, client, download, etc.) and go through your instructions once more - in case I made a mistake (which I probably did, lol). Thanks again for your help!

UPDATE: Ha, I reached my forum post limit, so have to continue by adding to previous posts. So, unfortunately yes, I did re-download lol. It all worked perfectly fine, right up until pressing play and then nothing happens. And yes, I did delete my previous files of LOTRO (rip). However, once I go into documents and the ini file from (I'm guessing) my current download, this is what I see:

[Launcher]
LastLocale=en
FirstRun=false
AllowMultipleInstances=true
UseHighResolutionGameData=true
WindowGeometry=@ByteArray(\x1\xd9\xd0\xcb\0\x1\0\0\0\0\x1N\0\0\0\\0\0\x4\x1d\0\0\x2\x84\0\0\x1N\0\0\0\\0\0\x4\x1d\0\0\x2\x84\0\0\0\0\0\0)
PreCache=true
SelectLastPlayedWorld=false
GameClientType=1

[User_1]
UserName=*****
WorldName_1=Evernight
LastPlayed_1=2021-05-25T09:46:44
UserFileName_1=en-LOTRO_Eula-html
UserAckTime_1=2019-04-10T17:56:38
UserFileName_2=en-LOTRO_TOS-html
UserAckTime_2=2019-04-10T17:56:38

As far as downloading with the Crosstie, do I create a new bottle and try again with that? Or do I have to delete my current bottle? Middle Earth is calling my name!

ANOTHER update:
So I tried messing around with the files by following some of the instructions in the thread that you sent earlier. This yielded a new result: a blank, black screen. So rather than nothing happening, a black screen appears! SO close, I think... any ideas on where to head from here? I appreciate the support!

Just posted in the LOTRO Mac support forum with more updates, thank you!!!

If you were able to get to the LOTRO launcher application where you chose your server and entered your login credentials and then hit the PLAY button, the install was complete. While it is extremely odd that Crossover didn't create a shortcut called "The Lord of the Rings Online" with a yellow ring icon in your Crossover window, that's something we could work around easily. And the failure of the client to launch once you hit PLAY in the LOTRO launcher is annoying but again is something we can repair. There is no reason to reinstall but I am replying later enough that you are probably in the process of reinstalling already. Which is OK, not a problem, and I hope you don't get the no-shortcut glitch this time.

If you had LOTRO installed on your Mac in the past and were successfully playing at that time, you should have fully-usable .ini files already which should make the process easier once you complete the installation. Obviously, if the game just works for you at that point, that's great! If not, I'd like to see them. You will have two files from your much earlier installation unless you purposely deleted them when you deleted the game from your Mac:
~/Documents/The Lord of the Rings Online/UserPreferences.ini
~/Documents/The Lord of the Rings Online/UserPreferences64.ini
If the game client fails to run for you after you hit PLAY in the LOTRO launcher, please show me the contents of your two .ini files. The UserPreferences.ini file will include your account name, please redact that before copy-pasting here.

I just wanted to note that I received an email from Codeweavers at 10:28 EDT this morning (right after I posted my previous message in this thread) that the LOTRO "CrossTie" – the fairly automated method for installing LOTRO into Crossover – has been "taken live" which I assume means updated with the latest working components and configurations. If your install fails, you might want to try again using the CrossTie. The CrossTie can be activated by clicking on STEP 2 "Install Windows Software" here:
https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/crossover/lord-of-the-rings-online

Note that if you get a black screen or the game client otherwise fails to run after you hit PLAY in the LOTRO launcher application, you do NOT need to reinstall! (Well, you probably don't need to reinstall...) Just report your results here and we can probably get you working from that point by making some changes to your .ini files and a few Crossover settings.

Thanks for this post.

I am too having issues running LOTRO on my 2019 macOS Big Sur (11.3.1).

I have followed your instructions closely as per your installation instructions, and this is what I get:

1. Game allows me to login
  2. Game allows me to select server
  3. As soon as I click on Play button, I get: We detect that this machine is capable of run-in in DirectX 10 Graphics Mode. Would you like to enable DirectX 10 Graphics? You can disable this in the Graphics Options whenever you'd like should you find any problems. [134] - I can click, Yes or No, and the game never starts.

Do you have any suggestions for this?

Thanks!

P.S. I've also used the automated link to install the software and same results. By the way the link creates a Windows 7 bottle instead of a Windows 10 64-bit.[link=https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/crossover/lord-of-the-rings-online][/link]

EdGonz wrote:

Thanks for this post.

I am too having issues running LOTRO on my 2019 macOS Big Sur
(11.3.1).

I have followed your instructions closely as per your installation
instructions, and this is what I get:

3. As soon as I click on Play button, I get: We detect that this
    machine is capable of run-in in DirectX 10 Graphics Mode. Would you
    like to enable DirectX 10 Graphics? You can disable this in the
    Graphics Options whenever you'd like should you find any problems.
    [134] - I can click, Yes or No, and the game never starts.

Hi, Ed! This is a very common symptom which can have several causes. We'll track it down and get you to Middle Earth ASAP!

The good news is that you seem to have a working installation. You are most likely experiencing that symptom because of an interaction between your resolution and the game's default settings.

First, please tell me what your exact Mac model is. For example, is it a 2019 iMac 21.5"? A 2019 MacBook Air? I need to know so that I can look up things such as the default monitor resolution. It also helps to know what processor you have (because in many cases a specific model could have one of several processors, such as the 2019 21.5" iMac could have an 3.6GHz i3 or a 3.2GHz i5 or even an i7) and the amount of RAM you have.

In the meanwhile, use TextEdit to take a look at the contents of...

Look for the line GraphicsCore=X and change X to D3D9 so that the line is GraphicsCore=D3D9 exactly. (DirectX 11 is better but will not work with the 32-bit executble, plus DirectX 9 is less likely to be incompatible with your specific graphics card or graphics subsystem so we will use that for now. Don't ever use DirectX 10 with LOTRO, it is a hot mess.)

Then look for the line ScreenMode=Y and change Y to FullScreenWindowed so that the line is ScreenMode=FullScreenWindowed exactly. (The game defaults to FullScreen and this is the main cause of issues with Macs when they first try to run LOTRO. The game doesn't know how to handle "retina" resolutions and so you get what looks like a crash or a black screen. FullScreenWindowed avoids this problem and forces the game to output in a resolution which matches your monitor setting.)

Finally, look for the line GameClientType=Z and change Z to 1 so that the line is GameClientType=1 exactly. (This will force the use of the 32-bit executable. In actual play you will want to use the 64-bit executable but using the 32-bit executable for now simplifies setup because you have to deal with only one .ini file – UserPreferences.ini – instead of two .ini files – UserPreferences.ini and UserPreferences64.ini.)

Save the changes, quit out of TextEdit, then try to run the game again. It should work! Report back with your results and I'll either take you to the next troubleshooting step or get you going with the 64-bit executable and DirectX 11.

Abby Nicole wrote:

UPDATE: Ha, I reached my forum post limit, so have to continue by
adding to previous posts.

Abby, I might miss future "edits" and I am just a rando so I have no ability to lift your posting restrictions here. You might want to go to the LOTRO forums where you will not be so limited and we can go back-and-forth without restriction. Post a new thread in the Mac Tech Support forum there, I'll see it and help you there:
https://www.lotro.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?710-Mac-Technical-Support

Abby Nicole wrote:

I was never asked about DirectX10 or 11. Just asked me about high
res, which I selected yes.

That's fine. You should choose YES for the high resolution graphics files, and you should choose NO for DirectX 10 or 11 if you are asked. DirectX 10 is a hot mess in LOTRO, never use it there. DirectX 11 is great, it's the best choice if it will work for you, but DirectX 9 is fine and is the most compatible choice. So stick with DirectX 9 for now, you can try DirectX 11 after we get you into Middle Earth.

Abby Nicole wrote:

It all worked perfectly fine, right up until pressing play and then
nothing happens. And yes, I did delete my previous files of LOTRO
(rip). However, once I go into documents and the ini file from (I'm
guessing) my current download, this is what I see:

[Launcher]
LastLocale=en
FirstRun=false
WindowGeometry=@ByteArray(\x1\xd9\xd0\xcb\0\x1\0\0\0\0\x1N\0\0\0\\0\0\x4\x1d\0\0\x2\x84\0\0\x1N\0\0\0\\0\0\x4\x1d\0\0\x2\x84\0\0\0\0\0\0)

PreCache=true
GameClientType=1

[User_1]
UserName=*****
WorldName_1=Evernight
LastPlayed_1=2021-05-25T09:46:44
UserFileName_1=en-LOTRO_Eula-html
UserAckTime_1=2019-04-10T17:56:38
UserFileName_2=en-LOTRO_TOS-html
UserAckTime_2=2019-04-10T17:56:38

OK, that's what I would expect to see from a fresh installation of the game if the LOTRO launcher application ran but the client failed to run. Which is exactly what you described to me.

Abby Nicole wrote:

As far as downloading with the Crosstie, do I create a new bottle
and try again with that? Or do I have to delete my current bottle?
Middle Earth is calling my name!

Hehe! We'll get you there, but it might require some patience.

For now, do not delete your bottle or reinstall anything. I think your installation is fine. I might ask for more information to confirm that later, but it's probably fine. Let's work on the things most likely to be causing your problem.

Abby Nicole wrote:

ANOTHER update:
So I tried messing around with the files by following some of the
instructions in the thread that you sent earlier. This yielded a new
result: a blank, black screen. So rather than nothing happening, a
black screen appears! SO close, I think... any ideas on where to
head from here?

If you make changes to your .ini files, please let me know exactly what you did. All I know is what you tell me, and the last thing you told me about your .ini files is what you wrote above. And all I know from this paragraph is that you made changes, but not what those changes are.

First, please confirm that in the folder...
~/Documents/The Lord of the Rings Online
...there is a UserPreferences.ini file but that there is not a UserPreferences64.ini file.

Next, let's make some changes to your UserPreferences.ini file. When you make changes to your .ini files, be sure the game is not running. It's OK if Crossover is running, but no part of the game can be running for your changes to take effect.

Look for the following three lines. If you find a line which matches exactly, leave it alone. If you find a line which has the same prefix but whose suffix/variable is set differently, change it to match. If you cannot find a line anything like the one you are looking for, create it. Spelling and capitalization count!

GameClientType=1
GraphicsCore=D3D9
ScreenMode=FullScreenWindowed

Don't worry about where they appear within your UserPreferences.ini file: The order doesn't matter, it doesn't matter if they're near the top or the bottom or the middle, it doesn't matter if other lines are between them.

After making those changes, save the file, quit out of TextEdit, then go back to Crossover and try to launch the game again. Report back with your results. If successful, great! We will then set you up with the 64-bit client and test DirectX 11. If not successful, boo! But don't despair, we're just getting started, there are many other things to try and everyone who doesn't lose patience with me has found success eventually.

John M. Hammer wrote:

EdGonz wrote:

Thanks for this post.

I am too having issues running LOTRO on my 2019 macOS Big Sur
(11.3.1).

I have followed your instructions closely as per your installation
instructions, and this is what I get:

3. As soon as I click on Play button, I get: We detect that this
    machine is capable of run-in in DirectX 10 Graphics Mode. Would
    you
    like to enable DirectX 10 Graphics? You can disable this in the
    Graphics Options whenever you'd like should you find any problems.
    [134] - I can click, Yes or No, and the game never starts.

Hi, Ed! This is a very common symptom which can have several causes.
We'll track it down and get you to Middle Earth ASAP!

The good news is that you seem to have a working installation. You
are most likely experiencing that symptom because of an interaction
between your resolution and the game's default settings.

First, please tell me what your exact Mac model is. For example, is
it a 2019 iMac 21.5"? A 2019 MacBook Air? I need to know so that I
can look up things such as the default monitor resolution. It also
helps to know what processor you have (because in many cases a
specific model could have one of several processors, such as the
2019 21.5" iMac could have an 3.6GHz i3 or a 3.2GHz i5 or even an
i7) and the amount of RAM you have.

In the meanwhile, use TextEdit to take a look at the contents of...

Look for the line GraphicsCore=X and change X to D3D9 so that the
line is GraphicsCore=D3D9 exactly. (DirectX 11 is better but will
not work with the 32-bit executble, plus DirectX 9 is less likely to
be incompatible with your specific graphics card or graphics
subsystem so we will use that for now. Don't ever use DirectX 10
with LOTRO, it is a hot mess.)

Then look for the line ScreenMode=Y and change Y to
FullScreenWindowed so that the line is ScreenMode=FullScreenWindowed
exactly. (The game defaults to FullScreen and this is the main cause
of issues with Macs when they first try to run LOTRO. The game
doesn't know how to handle "retina" resolutions and so you get what
looks like a crash or a black screen. FullScreenWindowed avoids this
problem and forces the game to output in a resolution which matches
your monitor setting.)

Finally, look for the line GameClientType=Z and change Z to 1 so
that the line is GameClientType=1 exactly. (This will force the use
of the 32-bit executable. In actual play you will want to use the
64-bit executable but using the 32-bit executable for now simplifies
setup because you have to deal with only one .ini file –
UserPreferences.ini – instead of two .ini files –
UserPreferences.ini and UserPreferences64.ini.)

Save the changes, quit out of TextEdit, then try to run the game
again. It should work! Report back with your results and I'll either
take you to the next troubleshooting step or get you going with the
64-bit executable and DirectX 11.

Thanks for your quick response!

I have a 2019 MacBook Pro running on a 2.3 GHz 8-core Intel Core i9 with 32GB DDR4 RAM with an AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB video card.

John, looking at the file; I do not see those lines you're referring to, but I made the changes to the file based on your prior posts.

For anyone following along, Abby and I have moved our discussion to this thread on the LOTRO forums to avoid her new-user posting restrictions here:
https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?687419-Mac-Crossover-Issues-(Abby-Nicole-Continued-)&p=8075868

EdGonz wrote:

I've also used the automated link to install the software and same
results. By the way the link creates a Windows 7 bottle instead of a
Windows 10
64-bit.[link=https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/crossover/lord-of-the-rings-online][/link]

Ed, I don't think that's a good thing. It is possible that the game will run in a Windows 7 (64-bit) bottle for now but SSG just deprecated Windows XP and given the age of Windows 7 is likely to drop support for it as well. The game runs really, really well on a Mac – Intel or Apple SOC – using Crossover in a Windows 10 (64-bit) bottle so I very strongly recommend using that instead of Windows 7. I wish they'd change the CrossTie to reflect this.

I'm looking forward to reading your next report. Following the instructions I provided to her here...
https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?687419-Mac-Crossover-Issues-(Abby-Nicole-Continued-)&p=8075891
...Abby is now running and we're just finishing by stepping her up to the 64-bit client and testing DirectX 11 on her Mac. If the last instructions I provided to you don't fix you up, go to the linked thread in the LOTRO forums and try the same steps I provided to Abby. But start with a fresh Windows 10 64-bit bottle (and install DirectX for Modern Games into it before installing LOTRO).

John M. Hammer wrote:

EdGonz wrote:

I've also used the automated link to install the
software and same results. By the way the link creates a Windows 7
bottle instead of a Windows 10

64-bit.[link=https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/crossover/lord-of-the-rings-online][/link]

Ed, I don't think that's a good thing. It is possible that the game
will run in a Windows 7 (64-bit) bottle for now but SSG just
deprecated Windows XP and given the age of Windows 7 is likely to
drop support for it as well. The game runs really, really well on a
Mac – Intel or Apple SOC – using Crossover in a Windows 10
(64-bit) bottle so I very strongly recommend using that instead of
Windows 7. I wish they'd change the CrossTie to reflect this.

I'm looking forward to reading your next report. Following the
instructions I provided to her here...
https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?687419-Mac-Crossover-Issues-(Abby-Nicole-Continued-)&p=8075891

...Abby is now running and we're just finishing by stepping her up
to the 64-bit client and testing DirectX 11 on her Mac. If the last
instructions I provided to you don't fix you up, go to the linked
thread in the LOTRO forums and try the same steps I provided to
Abby. But start with a fresh Windows 10 64-bit bottle (and install
DirectX for Modern Games into it before installing LOTRO).

John, the UsersProperties.ini file content you posted in that link worked! Thank you!

Now, as for the bottle created by the CrossTie process, is there a way to change from Windows 7 to Windows 10 64bit without having to download the game again?

Also, may I suggest you create a sticky post for the content of the INI file?

EdGonz wrote:

John, the UsersProperties.ini file content you posted in that link
worked! Thank you!

You were lucky that your Mac is nearly the same as Abby's (same native resolution, anyway). I'm glad it worked for you, too!

EdGonz wrote:

Now, as for the bottle created by the CrossTie process, is there a
way to change from Windows 7 to Windows 10 64bit without having to
download the game again?

No, and yes:
You can't convert a bottle from Windows 7 to Windows 10 64-bit.

But you can create a new bottle, being sure it is Windows 10 64-bit and installing DirectX for Modern Games into it; and then create a shortcut in the new bottle to run the installation in the old bottle. The game will use the Windows components of the new bottle even though its own files are located elsewhere (in the old bottle). To do this:
1- Create your new bottle, be sure it is Windows 10 64-bit.
2- Use INSTALL A WINDOWS APPLICATION to install DirectX for Modern Games into your bottle.
3- Confirm that the bottle is Windows 10 64-bit and that the bottle "settings" are correct. Refer to the images in this thread to confirm:
https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?687419-Mac-Crossover-Issues-(Abby-Nicole-Continued-)
4- Select your new bottle in the list of bottles on the left side of your Crossover window by clicking on it once.
5- Double-click the RUN COMMAND icon in your main Crossover window.
6- In the dialogue that appears, be sure that your new bottle is the one selected.
7- In the dialogue that appears, click the BROWSE button and navigate your way to LotroLauncher.exe in your old bottle. The path should be something like this:
WhereverYouHaveYourCrossoverBottles/drive_c/Program Files (x86)/StandingStoneGames/The Lord of the Rings Online/LotroLauncher.exe
Then click on the OPEN button.
8- Back to the dialogue, do NOT hit the RUN button. Instead, click on SAVE COMMAND AS A LAUNCHER.
9- Click the CANCEL button in the dialogue (this is not a mistake).
You will now have a new launcher (that is, an icon) in your main Crossover window in the section for your new bottle. You can double-click on that to run the game. It will run in your new bottle even though the game files will remain in your old bottle.

Once you do the above, and run the game that way at least once, you have the option of using the Finder to move the game's files from your old bottle to your new bottle. You will then use Crossover and the RUN COMMAND to create a new launcher (because you changed the location of the referenced LotroLauncher.exe), test to be sure the game is running, then you can delete your old bottle. This is not necessary, you can keep both bottles and it will cost you only a couple of hundred extra megabytes of disc storage space. But moving the files is not hard, if you want to do this and want more explicit step-by-step instructions I will help you with that.

EdGonz wrote:

Also, may I suggest you create a sticky post for the content of the
INI file?

I'm just some internet rando, I have no ability to create sticky posts. If I could do that I could probably do something about the LOTRO "hints" section here on the Crossover message board which are all worthless and out of date, and fix the CrossTie, too. Unfortunately, I can't do any of those things.

Also, that UserPreferences.ini file is designed for a MacBook Pro with a native resolution of 2560x1600. It might work for others but I'd rather produce a file designed for a specific Mac when it's necessary to do so – and it's best for people to make edits to their .ini files themselves, downloading and installing a file that some dude you don't know sent to you over the internet is usually not a good idea! I'm the exception, of course – hehe – but it's a slightly dangerous thing to do in general.

So I'll link to that thread over in the SSG LOTRO forums again where both the file download link and my instructions for using it properly are located:
https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?687419-Mac-Crossover-Issues-(Abby-Nicole-Continued-)

And here's the contents of that .ini file. Again, without the instructions for use in that thread, I don't think it has a lot of value. And I will also note that it contains a lot of things that aren't strictly necessary to bootstrap a LOTRO Crossover installation over the usual incompatibility hurdles. But here it is:

[Launcher]
LastLocale=en
FirstRun=false
PreCache=true
GameClientType=1
LoadOnStartup=false
AskBeforeDownload=false
ThrottleDownload=false
ThrottleDownloadRate=4
AutoRetrieveUpdates=false
AutoRetrieveUpdatesInterval=1
KeepLauncherOpen=false

[Camera]
AlignToSlope=False
ResetYawWhenPlayerMoves=False

[Display]
AllowDesktopCompositing=True
AllowFakeFullScreen=True
AllowWindowResizing=True
Antialiasing=2x
ConfineFullScreenMouseCursor=True
FixedOutputScaling=Default
ForceFakeFullScreen=False
FullScreen=False
RefreshRate=Auto
Resolution=1680x1050
ScreenMode=Windowed
SyncToRefresh=False
TripleBuffering=False
WindowedResolution=800x600

[Graphics]
PVMPPerformanceOverride=True

[Input]
InvertMouseLookYAxis=False
JoystickDeadZone=0.25
MouseLookSensitivity=0.10
MouseLookSmoothingAmount=0.00
PitchKeySpeed=60.00
RollKeySpeed=60.00
TurnKeySpeed=150.00
XInputDetection=False

[International]
UseIME=False

[Misc]
PlayedIntroMovie=True
TooltipDelay=0.10
TooltipEnable=True

[Net]
BindInterface=
ComputeUniquePort=True
ConnectionSpeed=0.00
UserSpecifiedPort=0

[Render]
AllowGammaChanges=True
AlphaToCoverage=False
AmbientLightBoost=0.00
AmbientOcclusion=False
AnisotropicQuality=4
AspectRatio=Auto
AtmosphericsDetail=High
BlobShadows=True
BloomIntensity=1.00
BlurFilterQuality=High
Brightness=1.00
Contrast=1.00
D3DVersionPromptedForAtStartup=10
DisplayAdapter=0
DistantImposters=True
DynamicParticles=All
EnablePortraits=True
EnvironmentStencilShadows=True
FarLandscapeNormalMaps=True
FrillDensity=0.50
FrillDistance=High
Gamma=1.00
GlowMapping=True
GraphicsCore=D3D9
HavePromptedForD3D10AtStartup=False
InteractiveWater=Low
LandscapeDrawDistance=High
LandscapeLightingQuality=High
LandscapeShoreEffects=Low
LandscapeStaticObjectShadows=High
MaterialDetail=High
MaxHardwareClass=0
MeasuredFillRate=0.10
MemoryUsage=1.00
MeshCombining=False
ModelDetail=High
MultiPassLighting=True
ObjectDrawDistance=High
OverbrightBloomFilter=True
PlayerCrowdQuality=1.00
PrecipitationEffects=True
ShadowMapQuality=1
SpecularLighting=True
StaticEnvironmentalObjects=True
StencilShadows=High
SurfaceReflections=High
TextureDetail=High
TextureFiltering=Sharp
VideoPostEffects=True
VolumetricLight=True

[Sound]
AmbientVolume=0.75
CombatVolume=1.00
DefaultVolume=1.00
EAXEnabled=False
FocusBehavior=Mute Sound
MasterVolume=1.00
MaxPlayingSounds=64
MusicDisabled=False
MusicVolume=0.50
PersistentSound=False
PlayerMusicVolume=1.00
QuantizedPlayerMusicVolume=1.00
SFXVolume=1.00
SoundDisabled=False
SoundFeatures=OpenAL Soft on Built-in Output
SoundProvider=OpenAL
UIVolume=1.00
VOVolume=1.00

[Troubleshooting]
EngineSpeed=VeryHigh
MaximumFrameRate=30

1 to 16 of 16

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiM0tmVVJLdFRSbmh6eHN5VSIsImdkcHIiOjB9