Lotus SmartSuite Millenium Edition Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Known Issues updated.

I've updated, reformatted, and reordered the Known Issues page reflecting the other major portions of SmartSuite that I know how to work. I've not used FastSite; I will be trying it out later on Windows and under CXPro to see what works. The good news is that Organizer, after copying files to Windows\System, works for me for the calendar, which is the major thing I have used Organizer for. I will be doing much more thorough testing later on.

I have updated Lamar Owen's List in Known Issues after extensive testing of Lotus Approach. I also added some comments in the Tips & Tricks section on how to install SmartSuite and get Approach to partially work. The work was done using CX5.0. A major problem with SmartSuite is that "file open" crashes the program. The error is "file-set-error; no medium found". You can solve this problem by inserting a formated floppy disk in drive a: Fastsite appears to work, but I have not tested it extensively

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSEpHNzNFaFUzQ0h0YktzcyIsImdkcHIiOjB9