Mafia Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

no subject

anyone know if this works on 6.1.0 for mac?

With a little workarround it works on Mac with CrossOver 7.0.2. and Leopard.
Take a look at Tips & Tricks.

I have probles with installing mafia...

this is what happens:
It starts with "preparing to install"
and goes on with "installing other games"
but after very short time it goes on with "refreshing desktop manager". After that, it shows a link to the installation-log, but nothing is installed!

I have tried a win 98, a win xp and a win vista bottle, and the same thing happens with all of them.

First of all, check your CrossOver version.
You can do that in the CrossOver / About CrossOver menu. Is it 7.0.2 ? Is t the games one or the simple one? For me worked with the simple one.

Second thing please check your operating system version. Is it Leopard?

You mentioned that you got an installation log. Please send that log because it contains hints to the error you are facing.

Regards
T

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZ2trUlhIcHJmbXE0OHpKZSIsImdkcHIiOjB9