Mass Effect Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Not quite working in CXG 10.0.0 Linux - Steam version

Both the video settings and the mouse hacks that worked in 9.2 are much more finicky in 10.0.

I could not really play it.

Agreed, mouse hacks dont work anymore it seems

Edit: Was using dated dll's, new ones are here, now works great!
http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=4403;forum=1;msg=87508

i'm sorry it didn't work out for you. that could be the issue, or it could be something in else.

in any case, the mouse hacks clearly work for some people and not others, as it works fine for me on 64-bit.

The mouse hack with newer versions does seem to jump around at times. Especially annoying for Mass Effect 2 when your trying to open locks.

According to wine HQ the mouse bug has been fixed a few wine versions ago. Hopefully it will come to crossover soon. :)

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiek5jWEdXYkFHc2RIOGQ2eSIsImdkcHIiOjB9