MasterCook Deluxe Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

MasterCook Deluxe....unusable for now.

I've been trying to get this to work. It will install, yet the text on lines doesn't show among other nuisances, making it unusable at this point. PLEASE make this work, CodeWeavers!

The MasterCook user base is phenomenal, so let's get this working!

Thanks for the information. I hope that they can get it to work, too. Mastercook really is a useful program, and I have over 30,000 recipes in it. I was just about to attempt installing it on my Mac this morning. Glad I read your post and saved myself the time.

As of this post, with Crossover 11.2.1 on Mac and Linux, the text will show in MasterCook if you re-size the application window a bit. This is an annoying bug, but if you remember to re-size the window whenever you think text might be missing, the app seems to be (mostly) usable.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiN2ZDVGZGRXFwU0J4cExyYiIsImdkcHIiOjB9