Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

No multiplayer servers load!?

So I fallowed the YouTube stuff...sorta. It's a little outdated for CrossOver now but I figured it out... Anyway MoHAA runs fine. BUT when I go to the Multiplayer section/Browse Internet servers..... I get NOTHING!? Please help me, how do I fix this????

This has nothing todo with Crossover. Gamespy stopped hosting servers this counts also for PC, so the only way to play multiplayer is by joining Ip from someone else or LAN at home or LAN using Hamachi (recommend). Create a network using Hamachi let your clan join the network and play!

Wow, it's gotten that old....

People still play though. If I use X-Fire...that will work?

All I can say is "give it a try". Xfire's desktop application worked for me when I tried it. The in-game overlay might be broken though.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidVdjZU15TXJnY1RaZU1NRyIsImdkcHIiOjB9