Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Install Instructions Mac users.

Install instructions Mac users:

Install the game via express install.
After install you can run it (Linux users probably) if not (Mac Users)

I Installed the game again, and yes, just as I thought the problem lays in the gamelaucher/installer.
To get around this.

• Create a xp botle in the managed bottles section.
  • Then choose the run command in the program list.
  • Select the MOH bottle and browse to the dvd and select the setup.exe (not launcher)
  • Next install the game.
  • Then this part: Confront DRM issues (link to http://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/dmca)

Run the Game

When you run the game you can have some slow reacting mouse, try the other tip on the tip/trick page.
Notice, i recommend to play this game in low grapics, it will run best that way. If not you may meet some lagg issues.

Have fun playing,

Paul The Tall

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRkY4WmFhZVNiWXNITWFQWiIsImdkcHIiOjB9