MetaTrader 4 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

MetaTrader 4 is not currently working with CrossOver 14

We are aware that MetaTrader 4 does not currently work with CrossOver 14.

As we understand this issue, it only affects Mac users. If any Linux users are experiencing this issue, please contact our Support Team.

Until we can resolve the issue, the following steps will assist in downgrading to CrossOver 13.2 as a temporary solution.

If you would like to be notified of a solution, please watch your Sparkle feed (this is what CrossOver uses to deliver updates on the Mac) or write our Support Team and ask to be added to bug number 12412.

1. Close CrossOver completely
  2. Download CrossOver 13.2 to your Mac
  3. Double click the zip file for CrossOver 13.2 if it does not automagically open
  4. Launch CrossOver 13.2 and when prompted, move it to your Applications Folder
  5. Allow CrossOver to perform an update to your bottles.

We are triaging the issue to the best of our ability. Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

can you provide link to the version that works on Meta4, I already put 14 on computer and did not keep old version
SW

^^yes, please list the last known build that works with mt4. They are currently on build 745. So it is important to list the build # that mt4 is still working and with which version of crossover. Then list which version(s) are not working or stopped working.

BTW, if we are allowed to use [command line] parameters when launching a program, does the builds work in 'portable' mode (use /portable switch)

Please send a link to download an older build of Crossover that works with MT4. I just updated, and now can't use my software, which is VERY important right now. Thanks!

Got it. 13.2 works with MT4, it is available here http://crossover.soft32.com/download/file/id/1225944/?

Jay

Junod Etienne wrote:

Please send a link to download an older build of Crossover that
works with MT4. I just updated, and now can't use my software, which
is VERY important right now. Thanks!

completely true. it works great on my crossover 13.2

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOENDZ3lxZHRTUVdQV016eSIsImdkcHIiOjB9