MetaTrader 4 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Snow Leopard and Metatrader

I've just upgraded to Snow Leopard and now Metatrader doesn't work. I used Codeweavers suggestions to get Crossover to work (I have version 7.1.0) but MetaTrader doesn't.

Has anyone used it with Snow Leopard. I am beginning to think, especially as there will probably be issues with MT5 shortly, it would be easier to just ditch Crossover and buy Parallels/VMWare or download Virtualbox.

Has anyone found a workaround?

Hmm I have just downloaded and installed CrossOver 8 and it seems to work. I installed over the top of my old version and it works and kept my MT4 installation intact.

I downloaded the trial version of CrossOver 8. Not sure whether I need to pay for it again being that I paid for CrossOver 7.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVWRNQ21hcHZYa1VnQ0VwciIsImdkcHIiOjB9