MetaTrader 4 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

New C4P file for installation in Crossover

On the main page of this Compatibility Entry you'll find the "Install via C4P" button. Please give it a try! This file is new and though I can get MT4 to successfully install and launch with it, I haven't tested the in-depth functions much.

If you're unfamiliar with how to use C4P files, here's the gist:

Crossover will now download and install MT4. When the installation is complete, I recommend just closing out of the installation rather than launching immediately. Close Crossover's Install Software menu, then launch MetaTrader from Crossover's Programs menu.

Feedback would be much appreciated! I suspect that I'll need to add more dependenciess to the C4P installer file.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoieEVoR3Jyc3dBNm1MZ0hneiIsImdkcHIiOjB9