Microsoft Excel 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

VBA Macros?

Hello I was wondering if Cross Over Mac will run complex Macros written in VBA?

Thanks.

At the moment, it won't even run simple ones, but we're working on it.

Is this related to the problem I am having? It seems to start. I have an Excel Sheet with a VBA add-in that worked fine under Excel 2000 with cxoffice wine but now fails with Excel 2007. It looks like it starts to execute after I set up the Add-in folder so it can find it. It gives me the VB error popup:

Compile Error: This function is not yet implemented.

And points to the line:

Dim oHTTP As New XMLHTTP

I am using Randy Harmelink's Stock Market Functions Addin:

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/smf_addin/

It would be ideal if we could get this function working as it in my case makes using excel2007 with cxoffice very limited and until it does I will have to continue to use excel2000.

Thanks,
Glen

Any update on this?

Well, the update is that we are working on it and have made some progress very recently. Hopefully we will have good news soon!

Please, would you, from Codeweavers, advertise and warn users when VBA support will be available? For me it's a must.
Thank you

ianni

Certain VBA functionality (specifically drop-down selectors) now appears to cause it to claim the file is corrupted and fail to load it at all.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicUVoa3hDeHR5WUhLTmFwdSIsImdkcHIiOjB9