Microsoft Excel 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Excel objects in Word and VBA

Hi,
I am currently trialling CX in Ubuntu 9.04 before any commitment to purchase it.
I've noticed that macros do not work, with the "Out of Memory" errors and that CX is yet to support this.
Going through the support tickets, there are suggestions that CX 9 will have updated support for macros.
I was curious whether it would be able to support something like this?:
http://www.hoadley.net/options/downloadselect.aspx?self=X
PS: [It's a modeling tool for derivative products]

The other bug I've noticed is when inserting an Excel worksheet into a Word document, to edit the size of the box and contents to be shown is disabled.
E.g. I only want to show 3 columns [default = 7] and extend the number of rows to 20 [default is 10]
The default action is to open Excel up for editing.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks in advance for your time

Regards,
d

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUUtaZWhlUWZtZzJyYTJCTSIsImdkcHIiOjB9