Microsoft Excel 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

MS Office: Excel add-ins

Hi,

has anybody gotten the excel add-ins to work on Crossover. They install but issue out of memory and other "blank" error dialog boxes when used. <<<--- eh used = try to used.

Needless to say, I'd appreciate hearing of anybody who uses the analysis toolpak [for data analysis].

Thanks

How in the heck did you install them? I haven't even gotten that far.

I cannot get to the Tools Bar as it is blocked by the Cross Over Tools Bar....

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibm5GQ3J4Y3I3WkV6dUxFYiIsImdkcHIiOjB9