Microsoft Excel 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Bug: "Insert and Link" a Picture from a URL results in an empty picture.

When I insert a picture from a http:// address, then select "Insert and Link" from the dropdown next to the Insert button in the Insert Picture dialog, then close the application and reopen, it then shows an empty picture.

Hi Paul, are you still having this problem? I would like to try to reproduce it and I had some questions for you. But if you solved it never mind. Maybe it could be useful, in this case, to post here some indications on how you solved it

Daniele

On Ubuntu 12.10 and Crossover 12.1.0 the problem doesn't show up, at least on my computer

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiY2czVEtnYmd2ZUxLcXNLUyIsImdkcHIiOjB9